When you’re ready to get started, log in to your corporate account and follow these steps:
1. Access “Group Administration” page by selecting your profile name in the top right corner of the main webpage.
2. Select the “Employees & Groups” portion of this page. After choosing the Groups option, you will see the “Add New Group” button. Select that to create a group for the employees that you will be uploading.
3. Assign the group a name that you will be able to identify later. Enter a description if you would like (optional). Click “Save”.
4. Once the group is created, you will be able to find it in your list of groups in the “Group Section”. Select this group by clicking the “Select” button to the right of the description.
5. Once you have selected the group you will be adding to, you will need to capture the Group ID that allows the system to correctly route and assign users to this group as you add them. You can find this in the URL of the webpage after you have entered the specific group you are trying to reference. The Group ID is the end of the URL (everything following details/ at the end of URL. Copy this for later.) You can see the Group ID example highlighted in the URL below.
6. Once you have the Group ID, you are ready to create the CSV file to bulk upload your employee list. This can be found in the Employees Section by selecting the white “Or bulk employees” button.
7. Download the “CSV template” and you can begin to build your list.
- Columnn A references the Company ID that associates these profiles to your corporate account. You can simply copy this code located in A2 and past in Colum A for all the users you add.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and email in Columns B, C & D respectively.
- If you have the user’s phone number you can include it in Column E, if not you can drag the “dummy” number provided as a sample for all profiles as a placeholder and they can update their contact info when they place their order.
- Column G is titled Group IDs; this is where you will paste the Group ID you found in the URL from step 5.
- Column H is the Employee ID. This is a free text field that you can use to filter & analyze data later when looking at your invoice and past orders. (Some examples of what your could use for this include a team name, department, etc.)
- Columns I and J are codes to reference the users office location or department. These can be left blank for most virtual meetings with external clients.
- Column K is how you can Bulk Delete these users. To do this, you include the word Yes for each user you would like to delete. When originally adding these users, this field should be blank.
8. Save the completed form. IMPORTANT – Make sure this is saved as a csv file
9. Select the “Browse” button to locate the file you just saved. Once selected, choose the “Upload CSV” at the bottom of the page.
10. Now that the users have been added to the Group you created; you will want to assign the appropriate order permission. Select the “Order Permission” section found at the top of the page and click the “Add New Permission” button.
11. Name your permission and set the time window that you would like to allow this order to take place. You can choose the exact date and set an hourly window or give the user an extended opportunity to use the budget by selecting weeks on the top of the page. (Note that for remote meetings, be sure to select the option for any location.)
12. After saving the permission, you will need to assign it to the group that was previously built. Choose the group to attach the permission to and on the right-hand side, define the amount the budget should be for. Click “Save Permission” at the bottom of page.
If you have any questions or issues ordering, please reach out to our Client Relations Team for assistance via phone: 1-800-905-9322 ex 42 or email: [email protected]