How do I add users to an account?
You are able to upload new employees to your corporate account manually. We recommend that you upload employees manually if you have 10 or fewer; otherwise, we recommend uploading them in bulk.
- To upload a new employee manually, click Employees & Groups tab and select Employees.
- Then click Add New Employee and input the employee’s information. Please note that first and last name, phone number, and email address are all required.
- You will also need to indicate if the user is a standard user or admin user.
- Click Add New Employee.
- You will now be able to add the employee to any existing Groups so they can be assigned to a line of credit.
- Go back to the Employees page, locate this user, and click on the envelope icon near their name to send their Welcome Email.
How do I create another admin user?
If the employee already has an account, click on the pencil next to their name, then the “edit” button and under the Permissions section, select “Admin User”. If the employee does not have an account, follow the instructions above.
I need to remove employees; how do I do this?
- Select the person icon at the top right of your screen and Business Account from the drop down menu.
- Under Employees & Groups, select Employees. Click the pencil next to the employee you would like to remove.
- Click Deactivate. Click Deactivate again to remove the employee.
Our email handles have changed; how do I update that in my corporate account?
Reach out to your Client Success Manager to assist. They will be able to bulk delete and then bulk upload new email addresses in a timely manner.
How do I change a user’s email address?
Delete the user and re-add them to the account with the new email address. Make sure to re-add them to their group(s).
What if a user has already registered their email with a personal Grubhub account?
The credit will automatically show up on their account when it is active. They do not need to set up a new account.