Welcome to your new and improved Grubhub Corporate Account! To get you started, in this article we will provide an overview of the key updates to expect in your account.
What’s different about your Grubhub Corporate Account:
- Delivery and Pickup Options: You can now select contact-free delivery for any order and Curbside Pickup from select restaurants so you can easily and safely feed your employees working both in the office and at home through our nationwide restaurant network.
- Ordering Type Enhancements:
- Catering: If you are interested in providing catering to your office, you will now be able to discover restaurants that offer boxed meals (individually portioned catering) to keep food contained. You can now edit your catering orders up to 24 hours in advance of the delivery date.
- Individual Meals: We also offer the ability for employees to receive individually packaged meals with the option of contact-free delivery as an alternative to platters of food for smaller meetings. Employees can take advantage of this option whether they are working in the office or remote.
- Open Group Order: This option allows anyone (administrator, employee, clients) to set up a shared bag and order together on one payment method from one restaurant. Here are some additional differences to Open Group Order compared to what you were accustomed to on Grubhub for Work:
- Open Group Order has a 21 invitee limit
- Diners can search for restaurants that support group ordering
- Open Group Orders can be placed for delivery as well as pickup
- The owner of the Open Group Order will handle payment. We are developing a split payment option. If you’re interested in being notified when split payment is available, please contact your Client Success Manager.
- Order Minimum Changes: There is no longer a standard $50 order minimum; rather the order minimum is determined by the restaurant. In addition, there is no longer a flat $9.99 delivery fee; rather the delivery fee is determined by the restaurant. Some restaurants even offer free delivery.
- Mobile App: Diners will be able to use the Grubhub app to place individual orders with their personal credit card, Meal perks, or allocations.
- Invoice Remittance: You can now pay invoices by Credit Card; speak with your Client Success Manager to set this up. Here are your new payment contact details:
- Remit to:
GrubHub Holdings, Inc.
P.O. Box 71649
Chicago, IL 60694-1649
- Electronic Payment:
BMO Harris Bank N.A
Grubhub Holdings, Inc.
Acct # 2645729
- Budgets: While the budget on Grubhub for Work includes a corporate transaction fee, on Grubhub.com, transaction fees are now charged to the company and displayed on the backend administrator view and invoice only.
- Catering Concierge: For assistance with setting up Catering Concierge on Grubhub, please reach out to your Client Success Manager to review your options or email [email protected].
- Rewards: Grubhub offers Perks, which are exclusive food delivery deals, coupons, promos, and rewards. These perks allow your employees to get more with their dining dollars. If you have any questions about your Grubhub for Work rewards points, please visit our GFW migration FAQ here.
- Multiple Lines of Credit: Your employees can now choose from multiple lines of credits when placing their order. This feature was not available on Grubhub for Work.
- Bulk Employee Upload: Administrators can now add multiple employees at once to Grubhub, rather than only one at a time. Administrators can also upload employee information directly from an excel doc to register them.
- Order History: All orders placed via line of credit will be available for review in your company order history. Please note that orders paid for with a credit card do not display in your company order history. Project codes, client names, and any other relevant information for accounting will not be captured at checkout if you use a credit card.
Ready to get started? Here are a few useful resources on how to use your account
- Placing orders on Grubhub – You’ll find guides on how to place individual, catering, Group, and Open Group orders
- Automating Welcome Emails – Now that you’re on a new platform, your employees will need to set up a new account and password via their Grubhub Welcome Email. This article will teach you how to set this up to automatically deploy moving forward.
- Billing – Details how to access your new invoices and viewing the detailed order report
- Admin FAQ – A collection of articles for you to review that address how to manage your new Grubhub admin portal.