(To take the virtual tour, please log into your Grubhub Corporate account first)
Before you create a Meal Credit, make sure that you have created a Group to associate with that credit.
- Log into corporate.grubhub.com. In the top right corner, click the person icon and select Business Account.
- In the navigation bar, hover over Employees & Groups and click “Groups”.
- Here, you can manage all your Groups. Select Add new group.
- Give your new Group a name and description, then click Add group.
- Now, assign employees to that Group. Employees must first be added to your account before they can be assigned to a Group.
- If you already have employees added to your account, click Add employees and select the employees you want to add to this Group.
- If you don’t already have employees added to your account, hover over Employees & Groups in the navigation bar and click Employees. You can manually add employees one by one with the “Add New Employee” button, or bulk add employees.
- Now you can create your meal credits.