Don’t have a Grubhub Corporate Account yet? Learn more about getting started.
- Who do I contact if I have an issue?
Corporate Care can help you whether you have a question about placing an order, are having an issue with delivery or need any general support with the platform. Contact them at (844) 478-2249 or [email protected]
- What do I do if the link to set my account password has expired?
Password links expire after three days. If you need a new link, please ask your account administrator or our Client Relations Team, [email protected], to send a new welcome email.
- Why can’t I see my line of credit on the homepage?
- You may not see the line of credit on the homepage if you are placing an advanced order, ie. it’s currently 3 p.m. and your dinner budget doesn’t begin until 7 p.m.. As long as you’re placing an order for a 7 p.m. delivery or later, you’ll see the line of credit on the checkout page.
- If you are trying to place an order outside of your company’s meal policy hours, you will not see the line of credit as a payment option on the homepage or at checkout.
- I’ve been prompted to enter a credit card at checkout, even though my company offers a meal stipend. Why?
- Make sure you’re logged in using the email associated with the company account as email aliases won’t work; it needs to be an exact match.
- Ensure you’re ordering within company meal policy hours.
- Budget permissions are often location-specific. Are you ordering to the office? Or trying to order elsewhere?
- Are you trying to order pickup? Some companies allow delivery only. Ask your administrator to check your ordering permissions and consider allowing pickup and delivery.
- Please use Chrome or Firefox. Do not use Internet Explorer as some versions of IE are not supported.
- Make sure that your line of credit is applied. If available, click the “Apply” button under payment information at checkout to activate your line of credit.
- Still having trouble? Please reach out to our Client Relations Team for assistance. Client Relations: (844) 478-2249 ex 3 or [email protected].
- I am traveling and want to use my Line of Credit (LOC) at a different office location.
You can use your Grubhub LOC at multiple office locations, if enabled by your admin.
- Choose the food you would like to order
- Click “Apply” to apply your LOC via the Grubhub homepage or select your LOC at the Checkout page.
- Select from one of the locations tied to the LOC within the “Address” dropdown:
- Click “Apply” to confirm selection