Don’t have a Grubhub Corporate Account yet? Learn more about getting started.
Who do I contact if I have an issue?
Corporate Care can help you whether you have a question about placing an order, are having an issue with delivery, or need any general support with the platform. Contact them at (844) 478-2249 or email@example.com.
What do I do if the link to set my account password has expired?
Password links expire after three days. If you need a new link, please ask your account administrator or our Client Relations Team, firstname.lastname@example.org, to send a new welcome email.
Why can’t I see my line of credit on the homepage?
You may not see the line of credit on the homepage if you are placing an advanced order, ie. it’s currently 3 p.m. and your dinner budget doesn’t begin until 7 p.m.. As long as you’re placing an order for a 7 p.m. delivery or later, you’ll see the line of credit on the checkout page.
If you are trying to place an order outside of your company’s meal policy hours, you will not see the line of credit as a payment option on the homepage or at checkout.
I’ve been prompted to enter a credit card at checkout, even though my company offers a meal stipend. Why?
- Make sure you’re logged in using the email associated with the company account as email aliases won’t work; it needs to be an exact match.
- Ensure you’re ordering within company meal policy hours.
- Meal credits are often location-specific. Are you ordering to the office? Or trying to order elsewhere?
- Are you trying to order pickup? Some companies allow delivery only. Ask your administrator to check your meal credits and consider allowing pickup and delivery.
- Please use Chrome or Firefox. Do not use Internet Explorer as some versions of IE are not supported.
- Make sure that your line of credit is applied. If available, click the “Apply” button under payment information at checkout to activate your line of credit.
- Still having trouble? Please reach out to our Client Relations Team for assistance. Client Relations: (844) 478-2249 ex 3 or email@example.com.
I am traveling and want to use my Line of Credit (LOC) at a different office location.
You can use your Grubhub LOC at multiple office locations, if enabled by your admin.
- Choose the food you would like to order
- Click “Apply” to apply your LOC via the Grubhub homepage or select your LOC at the Checkout page.
- Select from one of the locations tied to the LOC within the “Address” dropdown:
- Click “Apply” to confirm selection