How to sign into your account
- You should have received a Welcome Email through which you created your credentials. If you never received a Welcome Email, please contact your account administrator.
- Go to grubhub.com, click “Sign in” and enter your Grubhub credentials.
How to access the Admin Portal
The Admin Portal is where you manage all aspects of your Corporate Account from adding employees and creating meal credits to viewing invoices and order history.
To access your Admin Portal, click on the person icon in the upper right corner of the homepage, then Business Account.
If you do not see the Business account page, you are not an assigned Admin user on the account. You can request access from your company’s Admin or reach out to Client Relations or your Client Success Manager with questions.
The Admin Portal
The homepage of your Admin Portal includes our client relations contact information if you need assistance with your corporate account. The tabs along the top link to different sections of your corporate account to manage.
Employees & Groups: Where you can view, add, edit and delete employees and groups associated with your corporate account
- Employees: From your organization who are able to order food from Grubhub
- Groups: A collection of employees and is required when creating a new budget
Meal Credit Settings: Where you can view, set and customize your meal credits and expense code requirements
- Meal Credits: The budgets that you will assign to your employees, in which you can customize the value, frequency, time period, etc.
- Expense Codes: You can set expense codes as required, optional or off to help track spend at checkout
Orders: Where you can view your corporate account’s order history and manage your Scheduled Team Orders (if you have this enabled)
- Scheduled Team Orders: This option will only be visible if you have it enabled. This is where you can create and manage your STOs
- Order History: Where you can view view all orders placed by all users under your corporate account and each order’s detailed receipt
Billing: Where you can view, manage and download your invoices
- Invoices: Available in a summary or detailed view
- Invoice Recipients: Manage recipients who will be emailed all invoice-related emails
Company Details: Where you can manage the locations and departments on your account
- Locations: Used when creating meal credits to determine where your organization’s employees may order food to and for reporting or invoicing purposes
- Departments: Used for reporting or invoicing purposes